Unique project ultra-protected luxury house with a bunker inside
STATUS Concept Project
BUILDING SIZE 300 m2 with bunker dimensions 25x30 m
The post-apocalyptic pickup "CYBERTRUCK" from Tesla was introduced to humanity in November, 2019, Alex Wizhevsky decided to care of the home castle.
The Cyberhouse is a unique project an ultra-durable bunker-house. It's an architectural concept that interprets Elon Musk's concept. ⠀ It is a self-sufficient multi-level bunker designed combining maximum comfort with protection from disasters, viruses and even a zombie apocalypse.
Alex Wizhevsky's project turned out to be quite beautiful, comfortable and completely autonomous.
The CyberHouse consists of several zones:
1st area: the area of the bunker/bomb shelter 2nd zone: household 3rd zone: technical 4th zone: residential 5th zone: the terrace area, which is transformed into an open and closed terrace
Autonomy is supported by systems such as:
1. Solar panels, wind turbines 2. Water treatment and purification system 3. Purification and air conditioning system 4. Local wastewater treatment plant system 5. Heat pump
The CyberHouse is designed on the principle of multiple protection circuits. The principle of atomic submarines is taken as a basis. The inner contour is the Core of the CyberHouse – a bunker, made of monolithic reinforced concrete. The inner contour is the most protected part of the CyberHouse. It has the maximal 4th defense level. The next circuit is a ground residential part made of monolithic reinforced concrete. Equipped with armored airlock doors. It has the 3rd defense level. The outer contour consists of a strong power metal frame, sheathed with sheets of heavy-duty metal alloy. It has the 2nd defense level. The window openings are protected by armored glazing and high-strength metal shutters.
Doors: armored airlock doors are provided. Gates: sealed gates of the telescopic mechanism. Terrace: The outdoor terrace is equipped with protective metal roll-shutters, which, if necessary, cover the entire perimeter of the terrace. Has a basic level of protection.
This CyberHouse is designed for use in conditions of natural disasters, such as:
- Chemical emissions - Radioactive contamination of the territory
An important passive protective element of the building is its architecture. Designed walls with a negative angle around the perimeter of the building are able to minimize not only mechanical and electrical effects, but also reliably protect in the event of a zombie Apocalypse. Even the most nimble and smart zombie is unlikely to be able to climb the negative slope of the walls. Also, another protective function of the building is its unique internal layout. It is designed in such a way that if the enemy did get inside the room, you can easily stop his further penetration with the airlock door.
"I focused not only on maximum safety, but also on comfortable autonomous living in this house," Wizhevsky said.
1. The security of the perimeter of the CyberHouse allows you to constantly feel as safe as possible
2. Comfortable insolation is achieved due to the Central part of the atrium and the glazing of the perimeter of the building.
3. In Sunny weather, you can sunbathe on the outdoor terrace, and in cool weather, you can sit comfortably by the fireplace.
4. If desired, the project can provide a mini-pool, which can be located in the Central part of the atrium.
5. Also for your comfortable stay in the project provides a cargo Elevator to the underground garage, using which you can safely hide your car in the event of any adverse conditions (flooding, hurricanes), or just from the envious eyes of neighbors.
The CyberHouse is designed for comfortable living of 6-7 people in extreme conditions. The project area is 300 sq m. / 984 sq ft. Dimensions of the CyberHouse 25x30 m. / 82x98 ft.
Orders for the project came from the USA, Spain and Russia.
Due to its uniqueness, the project has been published in many world media. And has a runaway success.
"World architecture, and now the automotive industry, is moving towards simplification of forms, maximum utilitarianism and manufacturability," Wizhevsky said, adding that new technologies "give hope to lovers of this style .... that it will grow into mass culture in the near future." – CNN, 2020